Top 10 Costumes for 2013
Halloween Trends vary from year to year but some classic theme costumes never go out of Style. We have put together a list of the Top 10 Costumes in high demand for 2013 based on popular requests:
1. Hooded Huntress Kids Costume has become one of the most popular outfits for Halloween this season thanks to The Hunger Games Movie.
2. The Flash Muscle Kids Costume has been a surprise hit for 2013. With so many other Superheroes in the Mainstream at the moment, Flash was Fast to climb the charts in popularity among children. Maybe due to a rumor that a Flash movie is in the works.
3. Abe Lincoln Boys Costume has made the top 10 list. After being one of the most important Presidents in U.S. History and being featured in recent Hollywood Films, Honest Abe is appealing to quite a young audience.
4. The Little Mermaid Kids Costume has made a comeback in 2013. The magic of Disney never dies and it is responsible for making old Fairy Tales eternally relevant.
5. Costumes for adorable Kids like the Tiger Cub Plush Toddler Costume are always a hit. 2013 is not the year of the Tiger but it is the year for this Cute Kids Costume.
6. The Samurai Red Power Ranger Muscle Kids Costume keeps the Power Ranger franchise strong in 2013.
7. Funky Punky Bones Kids Costume is the type of Fun Kids Halloween Outfit that always makes the Top 10 list.
8. The Huntress Costume makes the list again, this time it's for Adults. This proves the Hunger Games are not just a tween thing.
9. When it comes to Career Costumes, the Deluxe Police Officer Costume is a top pick.
10. An adorable Tinkerbell Girls Costume for your little Magical Fairy comes in at # 10
Get all these many other popular option at Wonder Costumes and save with the following offer: