Local Wonder Customers - Miami, FL Costume Shop
Wonder Costumes is primarily an internet retailer, but did you know that we welcome local South Florida customers at our Kendall, FL headquarters? As a matter of fact, we have become the most popular place to shop for costumes in all of Miami-Dade and Broward County for several reasons:
- •We stay open ALL YEAR, long after the Halloween industry goes back to sleep. We’re here for you when you need last minute costumes for school events, plays and theme parties.
- •We operate from a warehouse, where we are able to stock more Halloween and theatrical costumes, accessories, props, décor and supplies than any other South Florida costume store.
- •We have the best customer service in the world (probably). Our professional—and friendly—staff is fully trained and educated to address any question or concern pertaining to our costumes and other industry products. You will receive personalized one on one service.
- •Thanks to our online business model, we have the best prices in town—all year long.
- •During Halloween, you will have the most pleasant shopping experience than visiting the overcrowded pop up shops.
Address and Contact Info
Directions to Wonder Costumes
Our facility is located close to the Kendall Executive Airport (Tamiami Airport). Once you are in the area, the simplest route is to come from the 137th Avenue and 131st Street intersection. Head east on 131 St past the Holiday Inn express hotel. On the right hand side, look out for a sign that reads: 'Halloween Costumes', with an arrow pointing in our direction. During regular business hours, the sign is placed on front of the entrance of the 2nd "Pinelands" warehouse complex, where we are located.
Wonder Costumes’ Local Hours of Operation
Wonder Costumes is open all year during the hours listed below. Please note that these hours may vary during the Halloween season, so we encourage you to call for more details.
|Monday||10:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Tuesday||10:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Wednesday||10:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Thursday||10:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Friday||10:00AM - 6:00PM|
*We are closed for certain holidays throughout the year. Please call for details.
Guidelines for Local Costume Shoppers
Please consider the following rules and suggestions when visiting our store to guarantee the best shopping experience.
Local Customer Rules
- •Promotions on the website do not apply to walk in customers. Our promotions are meant to encourage online ordering and are usually tied to shipping benefits.
- •There is a $10 order minimum on all orders unless otherwise specified.
- •With the exception of the Halloween season, fitting rooms are not available for most of the year. You may view the costumes in detail before purchasing but you may not try them on. Every year during specified dates, there will be a showroom with a fitting room available. Please call to find out more information.
- •Return policy may vary for local purchases. Please inquire for more details.
Suggestions for the Best Costume Shopping Experience
The following points will significantly help you have a pleasant shopping experience and help us give you better service:
- •Call ahead before visiting; that way, one of our representatives can make him/herself available to help you every step of the way with your order.
- •Browse the website and find the exact product(s) you seek before heading out, then call and ask about availability just in case the product is back-ordered.
- •Make note of every product # that interests you before calling/visiting to expedite the process.
- •If you are short on time or are not able to visit our local facility, you have the option of placing the order online and have it promptly delivered to your home, or you can call the order in and pick it up at time that is convenient.